Kratom is an herbal supplement that comes from the leaves of a tree native to Southeast Asia. People in that area have long used it to cure a variety of ailments. There are different strains of Kratom, all of which has slightly different effects and benefits.
Bali Kratom was the most common strain for a long time. Nowadays, other strains have gained in popularity but it makes Bali no less useful. Some of the strong effects of this strain that have long made it popular are:
- Pain Relief
- Mood Boost
- Appetite Suppressant/Changes
- Relief from Opiate Addiction and Withdrawal
On top of its effectiveness in the previously mentioned areas, what has long made Bali popular is that it is more affordable than other strains.
What Makes Bali Kratom Different
Bali is distinguishable from other strains in a few different ways. The color of Bali leaves are dramatically darker than almost any other strain. Also, the trees that produce the Bali strain tend to grow more quickly than others. It is speculated that these two facts are related – the plant’s darker leaves absorb more C02 and sunlight than the leaves of lighter colored trees.
Different Types of Bali Kratom
There are three different varieties of Bali, all having to do with the vein color of the leaves.
- Red Vein: A popular strain among those who are seeking relaxation and relief from anxiety. The potency of this variety tends to stay the same throughout the growing season, which sets it apart from the other two. It is considered a potent variety. It is a decent choice for a first time user, as long as they do not have plans that would be impacted by feeling slightly sedated.
- Green Vein: Very similar to the Red Vein, but with less of a sedating effect. It is not considered to be as potent as the Red Vein. This makes it a great choice for someone starting out and who is looking for pain relief more than a sedating effect.
- White Vein: This variety of Bali can be the most difficult to come across, as it is difficult to grow correctly. It is a worthwhile vein, however, because it provides a great deal of pain relief and relaxation while allowing the user to remain clear-headed.
Dosage of Bali Kratom
Before starting to take Bali Kratom, realize that everyone’s perfect dose will vary depending on age, gender, metabolism, activity level, and other factors. Always try to take the dose on a full stomach. Start at the lowest dose and increase it until the effects are felt at a satisfactory level. The threshold dose of this strain is considered to be 1.5 grams. Anything over 4 grams would be considered high, and anything over 6 grams would be considered very high. At these high doses, side effects become much more likely.